Elex - Single System
With this computerized singe carnage system machine, we can make tuck. Pointelle, intarsia, Transfer, jacquard design and other regular patterns.
Product Description :
- Model :Elex FL152A,FL160,FL172A
- Gauge :3/5/7G, 5G, 7G, 8G, 9G, 10G, 12G, 14G
- Knitting Width :52" 60" 72"
- Knitting System :Single Carriage, Single System
Knitting system three-way technique and transfer with split stitch function.
- Knitting Speed :Max. 1.2m/sec.
- Yarn Carriers :16 yarn carriers on 3 double rails.
- Needle Selection :Full jacquard selection via special solenoids
- Transfer :Simultaneous transfer, front or back, independent of carriage direction.
- Stitch Density :24 levels independent selection, electronic control with stepping motor 0-650 steps on each level.
- Racking :Racked by servo motor and high precision ball screw system.
Racking 1/2 pitch also available from any position
- Fabric Take Down :Upper Roller only.
- Stop Motion :Yarn break, knot, press off, needle break, shock, over torque, piece count, over run, program error etc.
- Drive :AC servo motor, tooth shape driving belt, no oil needed. Variable adjustable programmable speed levels.
- Top Tensions :Electronic top tensions easy to thread the yarn through. Large knots cause machine stop.
- Yarn Feed Unit :Auto. Positive feeding device on each left and right side.
- Safety Cover :Full safety cover for anti-noise and dust proofing. Emergency stop buttons.
- Operation Lamp :Green : normal operation
Yellow: abnormal / manual stop.
Red: emergency stop.
- Data Input :USB Flash drives
- Operation & Display :LCD screen, Chinese or English versions available.
- Pattern Memory :4M
- Power :single phase AC 220V 1.8 KW, adopts advanced CMOS technology, having memorizing function at power-off moment
, All Rights Reserved |
Developed and Hosted by:
Elex JM152A - Single System